Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Terms & Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to hereinbelow as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website if you have any objection to any of these Terms & Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, [Skyprime Villas] and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following regarding this Website:
Publishing any Website material in any media
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Skyprime Villas makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Skyprime Villas, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Skyprime Villas, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises at a reasonable time to enforce the terms of this agreement.
- If the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period will terminate immediately.
- The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
- The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. The Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs if the premises are in a lesser condition. The Tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
- No animals or pets of any kind allowed on the premises.
- The Tenants shall not sublet the premises.
- The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall respect the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners.
- The Tenants are obligated to allow the maintenance team of the Landlord to enter at all reasonable and convenient times the premises so as to perform the prop erty maintenance (i.e. garden maintenance, pool maintenance, maid services) without any disturbance.
- There shall be no smoking inside the premises.
- The Tenants and Tenants’ Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from the use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss that the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover personal property of the Tenants and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Skyprime Villas from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.